Saturday, 5 September 2009

5th September photo - Autumn?

I was really stumped for a photo idea for today - but thanks to Dorothy's POTD - showing the start of Autumn - I have just been out for a little walk along the river banks, with the express purpose of looking for signs of Autumn here. The leaves on the trees are still green thanks to all the rain we have had over the summer, but I did find these Rose Hips. Their bright orange & red colours look very Autumny to me - so I proudly present the first sign of the next season here in Shrewsbury.

Thanks Dorothy for the inspiration!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no no no-I'm still looking for signs of summer!! nice photo though!!

Karen said...

Rose Hips are always so bright and definitely signal the start of autumn. Nice shot.

Coffeedoff said...

That is definately an autumn sign.