Wednesday, 23 September 2009

22nd & 23rd September photos - last Toms & Julia & Julie

I can't post any photos on my blog today - as I have installed the new Picasa 3.5 on my laptop and it is busy doing its new face recognition bit. The trouble is it has been doing it since 05.00hrs AM this morning - so now 15 hours and it is still only on 42%. I think it will be a nice feature to have - but I had no idea it was going to take so long to go through all my hundreds of photos. It is going to have to stay on all night and will hopefully be finished in the morning when I can add my photos!

22nd photo is the last crop of tomatoes from the garden - they have given us a great crop all summer long. It should have been a photo of me & David Cassidy - but that is a long & boring failed story - I will save you all the details - so you just get a different boring photo instead!



23rd photo - Jessica & I have just been to see Julia & Julie at the cinema - a great film about a woman who blogs every day for a year - how apt! Her project is to cook her way though a French Cook book in one year. I was hoping to take a photo of the poster at the cinema - but there was not one so I have had to use the ticket stubs!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh shame the cherry tomatoes have come to an end but you've certainly had a good crop.