I had a nice walk today out towards the edge of Shropshire and visited Leintwardine which is just over the border into Herefordshire. Even though it was misty I managed to get a few nice nature shots.

This is the weir and bridge at Leintwardine which was in full flow today due to all the rain we have had lately.

In some woods - I spotted this Robin - I really would have preferred him to have been a bit closer in, but I did not want to change my lens in case he flew away.

I think this first photo of the robin is going to be my POTD.

It was very misty in the woods and I just love all the rain drops hanging from these red berries.
5 comments:
Great photos Deb. The photos of the robin are super - very christmassy / wintery. Looks like you had a nice day out.
you are right that first photo of the robin is stunning love the way he stands out he could be a christmas card:)
wow what fabulous Deb! Love the robin photos, so clear! And the berries dripping with water!
I thought I recognised the bridge as soon as I saw it! My son and grandchildren live there!
My mother in law grew up in Leintwardine. Love the robin photo.
Post a Comment