The rain that has contrived to keep me indoors this week, produced a silver lining - I have been able to indulge in some scrapbooking and here is one of the layouts I produced - I was surprisingly productive!

I rarely produce layouts that don't have a story attatched to them, but I had printed out this gorgeous photo of Jess for the Crafty Stash crop in the summer, but had not used it. When I came across this sentiment while blog hopping this week, I thought it would be ideal to use with this photo - so a layout without half a page of journalling - a first for me!!

When I printed out the photo - unfortunately I did not let it dry for long enough and it stuck to another one - leaving a big splodge on it - hence the positioning of this chipboard heart as a disguise! I would have place it a bit lower had I not had to do this camouflage.

It does not show up here - but Jess has the most gorgeous blue eyes - I must do a layout about that.

2 comments:
First thing I though when I saw this LO Deb was 'what gorgeous blue eyes'. The paper certainly brings out the colour and its a lovely LO. The chipboard heart looks perfect where it is even if it was an accident that it ended up where it is.
wow Deb she is gorgeous! I love the LO too, so perfect for the photo!
Post a Comment