I drove past this field of turkeys the other day and thought I would come back and take a snap - unfortunately - they are are behind 2 fences - which kinda got in the way!
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
25th November photo - gobble, gobble!
Don't look if you are a vegetarian!
These turkeys are the famous Kelly Bronze turkey's which are reared on a local farm. They look close together in this photo - but they are not usually - they have loads of room to roam - its just that they must be very nosey cause they all came running over to see what I was up to. The noise of them all together was tremendous!



3 comments:
Great photos Deb. Shame that come Christmas they will be no more though. :0(
fab photos Deb! Aren't they weird looking birds?!!!
they really are ugly aren't they
Post a Comment