This is a very steep and narrow road over the Long Mynd and it is very dangerous. Tragically only 6 weeks ago a lady was killed in her car coming off it and down the mountain side. I have never ever driven up or down it, as I have been too scared, but today I had to go back up onto the top of the Longmynd to find the final part of a geocache and but as I had already walked up there twice this week and the weather did not look promising - so I made the brave (or foolish) decision to drive up to the top. It was very very nerve racking - especially when I came to a blind bend on a particularly steep bit - but thankfully I did not meet any other cars. Right I have done it now - something else on my list of things to do, now crossed off - but I am never doing it again! Walking is much nicer and much less stressful.



1 comment:
You are brave. Well done and hope you got the final part of the geocache.
Post a Comment