Thursday, 19 November 2009

November 19th photo - Oswestry

A bit fed up with wading through mud, mud & more mud due to all the rain we have had lately - I decided to do some slightly urban caching today so visited the border town of Oswestry. I had a great day out - no rain and no mud and 2 little hills, a canal walk and 12 geocaches.

my photos are very disappointing though - so apologies (again!).


I did not take too many as I had decided that this one, of Wilfred Owen's (the war poet) tribute plaque, was going to be my POTD - but when I put them on the computer found that there was too much glare on it - where the flash must have been triggered. Its the best of the bunch and I do feel an affiliation to him so am keeping it as today's choice.
These others are just a little collection of some of the other places that I visited.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like another lovely day out Deb.