I have been trying vain to take a photo of a nice red leaved tree for ages now - but today I spied one on my travels and practically pulled the car to a standstill there and then I was so excited!
After parking the car properly, I managed to take this photo of the tree and then played about trying to take some close ups of the leaves. They have not come out very well - so the tree in its full glory is my POTD.
Passionate scrapbooker, geocacher, hillwalker and photographer. Known as scrap happy annie on Geocaching.com.
My venture for 2011 is to visit 12 new counties in England as part of my attempt to eventually find a geocache in every part of the UK.
3 comments:
Lovely red tree and I like the leave photos too!
very beautiful just love the colours of autumn
So pretty.
Post a Comment