We have woken to torrential rain this morning - scuppering my plans for a day out walking. Now robbed of a chance for decent photos - thought I would try and get some of the rain - - its really hard!!
Taking a risk that the neighbours would not ring for the men in white coats to come and take me away - I dashed outside in the pouring rain in dressing gown & slippers taking photos - I clicked away - but only getting a few rubbish shots. Hopefully I will be able to choose one of these as POTD.
Passionate scrapbooker, geocacher, hillwalker and photographer. Known as scrap happy annie on Geocaching.com.
My venture for 2011 is to visit 12 new counties in England as part of my attempt to eventually find a geocache in every part of the UK.
3 comments:
Sorry you missed your walk, but the rain photos are nice!
Shame about the weather - I like the rain photos though
Shame you missed your walk, but I think these are great shots - they show the rain really well!
Post a Comment