Tuesday, 3 November 2009

3rd November photo - rain, rain go away.

We have woken to torrential rain this morning - scuppering my plans for a day out walking. Now robbed of a chance for decent photos - thought I would try and get some of the rain - - its really hard!!
Taking a risk that the neighbours would not ring for the men in white coats to come and take me away - I dashed outside in the pouring rain in dressing gown & slippers taking photos - I clicked away - but only getting a few rubbish shots. Hopefully I will be able to choose one of these as POTD.



3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Sorry you missed your walk, but the rain photos are nice!

Karen said...

Shame about the weather - I like the rain photos though

Linda said...

Shame you missed your walk, but I think these are great shots - they show the rain really well!