These are the 2 layouts I could not finish at the crop on Saturday. They are just OK. Number 75 & 76 in my 104 total for the year.
The first one again has no PP on it! I just thought these 3 photos together made a nice story about Jaws in the pool! Used plain blue generic cardstock. Just the Edge cardstock strips by Bazzill in Atlantic. Sweet branch chipboard buttons. Distracted school girl alpha chipboard by Buzz & Bloom - painted and glitter glazed. American Crafts Rub on Alphas - Lulu White and American Crafts journalling stickers. Round Journalling cards are by Elles studio from Etsy.
This second layout used photos taken in Liverpool last weekend and shows Liam suddenly remembering its not cool to smile on any photos again - just love that silly expression he is pulling on the second photo. Papers were Tinkering Ink - bought at the crop on Saturday. Thought they were a little plain on their own so added Stickles glue everywhere - but actually I like the look so you may see Stickles appearing on all my layouts from now on! Again used the American Crafts Journalling stickers - this is the 4th layout in a row that I have used them - they were a very good buy.
The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment