Sunday, 3 August 2008

A new toy - but do we keep it?

Here it is a JVC camcorder. It is a high spec one but was reasonably priced as a TSV on QVC recently and on easy pay!
I was not in the market for a new camcorder. The only one we did have broke when Liam was about 5 - so 10 years ago. I had not really missed it, but when Jess came back from Uni we have been sat watching old video footage of the children when they were little - and it was lovely. We were laughing and crying at how cute and adorable they were.So when I saw this thought it was a good opportunity to invest in a new one. This one runs on SD cards so its easy to transfer to the computer. Is very small & light weight - our old one was one of the very first models and was huge!! It has a 35x zoom.

The trouble is now the kids are not cute and adorable but mean & moody and not in the mood to be video'd - so is it worth keeping?


I will try and post a few clips that we have taken for posterity in case it goes back!


No comments: