Sunday, 10 August 2008

Same sketch - different layout.



I liked the Page Map sketch that I used yesterday so I have used it again today for this layout. It shows Liam & Isabelle looking so beautiful in their prom outfits. It is funny to think that just a few hours later they were in their jeans & wellies at Glastonbury.

The challenge on UKS was 2 fold. First to use this sketch and secondly to use lots of bling - well as it is a prom layout I thought I had licence to go bling crazy. So the papers are all glittered and Jewelle's have been added everywhere, even black Jewelle's on the red paper.

All 3 papers are from DCWV All Dressed Up Stack. The title cut from black foam with my Big Shot using Sunset Font and then stuck onto DCWV metallic cardstock. Journalling block is by Niklin designs from Etsy and the hanging charm came in a scrapagogo kit - I think - but was gold so I inked it with some silver pigment ink by Color Box.
Layout 79 in my 104 target.

No comments: