Friday, 8 August 2008

At last a layout to show - but....

It's a scraplift! After this really hectic week I was not able to come up with any original thoughts and when I saw this layout in this month's Scrapbooks Etc. magazine - I just knew it would be ideal to scraplift to show off the photos that I had already printed out small in preparation for a layout to record the trashy food the girls ate on holiday!

Again no patterned paper! Even though its a scraplift - I did put a bit of effort into it by drawing a freehand wobbly black border around the photos - easy to draw but a pain to cut out. The circles were cut using the Mini Monograms cart on my Cricut - first time it has been used in ages. Journalling was actually done in Photoshop Elements and printed onto photo paper. I like the white writing on black. I managed to use an American Crafts Journalling sticker again - around the middle photo - it was not quite the right size - but too late once I had stuck it down.
Here is the original layout. It is by Abbie Selander and is on page 64 of August / September issue of Scrapbooks etc. I was quite happy to scraplift it as it was in the Inspiration ~ make it yours section!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: