Friday, 22 August 2008

my first mini book!

I have made this mini book for Thelma as she is having surgery next week so we won't be out geocaching for a while. Thought she might like to look through this to help her through her recovery period.
I used the K & Co Blue Awning mini book kit from QVC. It was nice to have everything co-ordinated, but while some of the embellishments seemed to suit this book - others were quite twee.
It is a freestanding mini book in a landscape orientation. I am very pleased with it.








I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

She is going to LOVE it!!!! Fantastic job!

Ali M said...

Beautiful Deb...

yep,Im back ..!!AOL router finally arrived ,and at the mo Im set up in the lounge as I have no adapter to aset up in the 'playroom'..ordered one tho ..only moments ago,but hey,at least Im back!
will email you in am o!
xx

Becky said...

oooh that is pretty :) hope she liked it!