This is the base plate where you line up your paper to make which ever shape you want - apparently! And these are the different shapes you can make.I have got the fireworks shape. They do 4 all together. The only other one in stock this morning was Lace, but as they were so expensive thought I would see how I got on with this one first.
I had hoped to pick up a copy of issue 2 of the Creativity Life magazine when I went today but they did not have one - does anyone know when it is due out?
Ali - we still have not decided whether to keep the camcorder or not yet - as 3 of the children have their birthdays next week thought I would keep it till after then and if we have not used it sufficiently over the birthdays then I will send it back. - Which is a shame because it is a fab machine but a bit pointless if we are not going to use it.



No comments:
Post a Comment