Sunday, 15 February 2009

15th February 2008 - photo of the day.

Late post today as I had a photo in mind - night geocaching!

We have been out night geocaching for the first time this evening. It was great fun - the trouble is not many of the photos have come out - these snaps were taken with the compact camera - the ones with the proper camera are just a black blur!

There was a nice bunch of us - Rachel, Brian & Gus, Thelma and me & Steven. The photo I will actually use in my album is of Rachel & Gus, but as I have not had permission to post it on here - so am posting one of them finding the cache.
We did the geocache on Grinshill and you have to wait until it is dark as you need to shine your torches around the trees to look for reflective spots attached to the trees to point you in the right direction - you don't notice them in the day time. Steven & I turned up with measly pathetic torches, but thankfully Brian and Rachel had huge ones which lit up the reflectors beautifully.
Steven & I really enjoyed this one and we want to have a go at the one at Nescliffe when we invest in some better torches!


No comments: