Monday, 9 February 2009

We have been to Bournemouth!

Steven & I have been away for a few days to Bournemouth and we have had a lovely time. Right up until the last minute we were umming and ahhing wheter to go or not because of the snow - I am so glad we did because we had fab weather Saturday and Sunday - just Monday was rainy but no snow.
On Saturday afternoon, Steven went to see Shrewsbury Town play Bournemouth at football - Shrewsbury lost miserably. So I took myself off to the New Forest walking and geocaching. I am ashamed to say that in the 24 years we have holidayed in Bournemouth we have never been to the New Forest - geocaching soon put that right. I loved it and am determined to go back again. Most of the photos are of trees - not surprisingly - but I have chosen this one (above)as my photo of the day and to put in my album.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Deb, You are doing well with your photo a day challenge. I'm almost managing a photo a day!! I enjoyed seeing your photos of Bournemouth. Frank propsed to me there in the Wessex Hotel...I think it is at the West Cliff end if memory serves me right, one January day way back in 1993!Hope to see you soon.