Friday, 27 February 2009

27th February photo -ahhh

Well this was not the photo I had planned for today - I have been out walking this afternoon and took lots of photos for the painting with light course, so I thought I would use one of those.

That was until I found this little surprise on my pillow!

Jessica went back to Norwich this morning - she has been at home since she broke up for the Christmas Holidays and then had an 8 week elective placement here in Shropshire. When she left at midday I did a few jobs around the house and then went out to the Long Mynd for some geocaching and walking. I did not find this little note and sweeties until I got back in this evening - ahh - the note reads:- To Mum, I love you millions. Miss You. Jess xxx .
She is such a lovely girl and now I am stuck in the house with 3 boys!!! (Ross is back for 2 days off already!)

Just so you can see what I have to put up with - Cheryls instructions for this weeks photo assignment was to take photos of willing models - I think you can tell that these 2 were NOT willing models!!

No comments: