Saturday, 14 February 2009

2nd photo of the day and more Darwin!

div>I was driving through town tonight to take Jessica and Aaron out for their romantic Valentines meal when the sight of an illuminated Charles Darwin high up on a building caught my eye - so I just had to stop and take a photo!

As you can imagine - everyone in the car groaned at my silliness - but not being young & trendy I don't venture into town at night so have never seen this before - but it was fab with it changing colour every few seconds. I did not have my camera on me - but thank goodness my mobile phone has a decent camera on it.

The 3 illuminated structures in front of the building are also a Darwin memorial - not quite sure what they are meant to represent - they are not a pretty sight in the daytime.
I now have 2 photos of the day - which will give me a bit of leeway if there is one day in the month that I don't get chance to take a photo.

No comments: