Thursday, 19 February 2009

19th Feb photo - Eleanor

But which one to choose?
Eleanor came home for 24 hours to collect some things for her trip to Chicago next week. She is presenting her PhD research findings at a conference there and I am so jealous, as I would dearly love to visit Chicago! She says she just can't squeeze me in her suitcase though!

As she does not get her photo taken very often she was a willing victim for today's POTD and in honour of Cheryl's upcoming photography class I tried some arty portrait shots - not very easy on someone who wears glasses - they kept getting in the way.

I love both these shots - she prefers the one with her teeth showing and I prefer the one when they are not showing. And she really is as pale as this as she is always in the lab - she hardly ever goes outside to get any rays from the sun!


4 comments:

joanold said...

I'm with Eleanor. Prefer the teeth one.

Karen said...

Lovely portraits - I think they're both really nice.

Coffeedoff said...

Yes Me too, I prefer the one with the teeth showing. Eleanor looks so happy in that one. It shines from her.

Coffeedoff said...

Yes Me too, I prefer the one with the teeth showing. Eleanor looks so happy in that one. It shines from her.