
Yep weary and forlorn. I shouldn't be as I have spent the day in Liverpool and had a lovely time. I went on a fascinating underground tour of Williamson's Tunnels and admired the re-development at the waterfront - it is going to be beautiful when it is all finished.
But I could not find 4 geocaches that I really should have done - so instead of feeling uplifted from a day out, I feel completely the opposite. Time to give this geocaching lark a rest and get back to scrapbooking.

These photos were taken today in Liverpool - and the beautiful sculptures are on a war memorial I think, because at the top it says ' its every Englishman's duty to serve'. This is the photo I will use in my album as it is landscape orientation - but the top one is so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment