Ross went back to work at PGL last week so I got my craft room back. But as a 23 year old lad had been living in the room for 4 months it has taken me a while to sort it out!

Today's photo is my lovely Expedit shelving from Ikea all nice and tidy - it did not look like this last week. It really pleases me to see all my scrap stash looking nice and tidy - just need to start creating now.

This is the opposite wall, showing my worktop cleared of all his stuff with room for me to work at - just need to add my printer and laptop.

And this is the layout I have put out ready to start working on. I have looked at it for the last few evenings but have not come up with any inspiration. I keep hoping if I leave it out long enough some little Elves (like in the Elves and the shoemaker) will come along and complete it and make the perfect layout with it because I don't seem to be able to do so!

Sorry for the poor quality photos- this room used to be the garage, which has been turned into a room, so it is long and thin and quite dark as it only has one side window.
2 comments:
Looking good!!!
i have just (almost) finished sortuing my room too..!
I really must make time to email you and catch up on things..
hope you are ok..
Ali
I wish my Expedit looked as tidy as that!
Post a Comment