Wednesday, 12 August 2009

12th August photo - cheery breakfast


I had a few raspberries left over from yesterdays cake baking to add to my already colourful & bright breakfast. My bowl is full of Jordans Superfoods Granola and I like to buy this when it is on special offer as it is quite tasty and a nice change from my usual All Bran. The raspberries added a really nice flavour - I think I need to plant some raspberry bushes in my garden - for an instant supply of this yummy fruit.

Sorry this is a rather boring photo - but I did have a whole day's walking planned for today and the chance for some interesting photos - but have woken up to rain, rain & more rain so have decided to stay at home and am keeping my fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mmmm that looks nice and healthy.