Thursday, 20 August 2009

20th August 2009 - the triple birthday!

Another busy day in the Taylor household:- Jessica was 21, Liam was 17 and Eleanor 25! Here are the 3 of them as my photo of the day - if only Liam could be persuaded to take that damm hood off - it would be a lovely photo!


Ross was home as well and I managed to get a very rare photo of all 4 of them together - I wonder how long it will be before I get them all together again, with Ross actually smiling and Liam without that silly hood up!

We had a nice family tea party - their grown up party for their friends is tomorrow - I am NOT looking forward to that!


3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Ah what a lovely family day!

Linda said...

lovely family shots!

Karen said...

Lovely photos Deb. LOL about the hood.