OH DEAR!!!
My camera & I were not welcome at the trendy kids party - but Josh stepped up to help me out - by saying he was a good photographer and would take loads for me. So Steven & I went out for a nice meal and left him to it - and this is what I got!!!
I was so disappointed that I have not got many to choose a photo of the day from. I have managed to salvage a few by some selective cropping. I think this one will be POTD.
Just a little selection from the party - the lovely lovely Emily
Liam & his friend Daisy - rubbish photo - but look he has taken his hoodie off!



3 comments:
It looks as if they had a great time.
looks like a fun party!
The photos may not have been as 'perfect' as you would have liked but they still capture the moment and that's what matters. I bet they had a great time.
Post a Comment