Monday, 3 August 2009

3rd August photo - at the hairdressers

Today I have been and had my short hair cut even shorter! My hairdresser Sonia has been cutting my hair since I was 20 - so a very long time - crikey 30 years!!

She has become a very good friend and we talk about 60 to the dozen when we get together. She has 3 lovely children - all the same age as my 3 eldest ones, so mostly chat is about the delights and tribulations of them - occasionally we talk about our hubby's. They got a mention today as it was her 34th wedding anniversary on Sunday - a day after ours.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great photo opportunity.

Karen said...

I just had a thought! Are you sure you didn't have your hair cut just so you could get a photograph!!!! LOL

Linda said...

great photo! It's good to photograph the 'everyday' things!