Wednesday, 2 September 2009

2nd September photo - my new headphones

I am really into my music at the moment and have created lots of different playlists to listen to depending on my mood. I have just treated myself to some new headphones to make my music experience even better.


These are my new Image S4 headphones from Klipsch. They are in-ear, noise isolating headphones and were quite expensive - but wow the sound is amazing - so well worth the cost.

I have lost track of the number of Sennheiser headphones we have bought as a family - between mum, dad & 4 music mad kids we have got through loads - but despite them meaning to be the best I get so frustrated with them, as invariably one side fails - usually within months but sometimes within weeks! Recently I have been listening to my music, with sound just coming through my left ear only and thought enough is enough. When I found these headphones I thought they may be worth the expense as I have a fab Klipsch speaker for my MP 3 player which just fills the room with music - so I knew they were serious about excellent sound reproduction but when I saw that they offer a 2 year guarantee with the phones - I thought what have I got to loose.- if one side fails like the others - it will simply be replaced. I love the little silver tin they come with, which should protect them when they are not stuck in my ears - which they have been for the last 48 hours!

I have never had sound isolating headphones before - but they really work and are a god send in my noisy household. Now I can sit at my laptop and not hear any noise from the telly - with silly football or USA teen channels - crikey how rubbish are they!! - but the kids love watching them.


I have never had in ear phones either but I have got used to them quite quickly and can even listen lying in bed comfortably now.

4 comments:

Karen said...

These sound brilliant Deb. Great photo too.

valerie said...

Ted would love these but he is allergig to rubber and always ahs to have the foam covers for his

Linda said...

They sound good Deb. Might have to treat myself to something like that. I like to listen to music when walking the dog and on the back of M's motorbike!

Coffeedoff said...

They look good, I wonder if they work well for story tapes as well as music.