Tuesday, 8 September 2009

8th September photo - new cookbook

Jessica has bought me a new cookbook from from book sellers that turn up to her work. The Philadelphia cookbook. lots of the recipes are not surprisingly for cheesecakes, but there are also a lot of other tasty looking cakes and savoury dishes that I can't wait to try. The photo I print out will be one of these 2. Hopefully before long I will be posting a photo of some the new foods made from it.



4 comments:

Karen said...

What a lovely gift. Look forward to seeing all the scrummy things you cook.

Unknown said...

I used philly a lot in cooking-add it to curries, fajitas,-anytime I want a bit of creaminess-which is often, unfortunately for my hips!!

valerie said...

looks interesting I supose you colud use the exta light one could you?

Coffeedoff said...

That looks like a good cookbook. Cant wait to see what you cook!