Friday, 23 October 2009

23rd October photo - Shropshire Star

Sorry - boring photo today!

I have been so busy catching up, post holiday stuff, that I have not done anything remotely photo worthy today. I was sat mulling over what I could possibly take as my POTD - when the Shropshire Star evening paper dropped through the letter box as an answer to my pondering's.

We have the paper delivered each evening and is part of our daily routine - we all rush to get to the letterbox first to read it. You can imagine their disgust with me tonight when I got it first and then started taking photos of it!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow a local paper every night. We are lucky if we get a local paper once a week!

Mrsjobee said...

I only ever get to read the Shropshire Star when I am down visiting my mum - she gets its delivered too. Along with the Mid Wales Journal.