Yesterday (just like Karen!) I called at a garden centre and picked up some winter flowers to go in my now empty hanging basket.

I think this top photo will be my POTD

Today I have filled it with a new grow bag and some lovely winter flowering pansies. I hope that over the winter we will be treated to a wonderful show of colour (and some POTD opportunities!)


I also bought some lovely yellow primroses for the small beds at the front of the house - which should cheer the postman up!

So sorry not very exciting photos today - but I am hoping that in a few months the flowers will be in full bloom. I hope they bloom before the end of the year and the end of this 365 day project or else I could have saved myself £20!
2 comments:
LOL. Can you believe that we both had the same idea yesterday? You have beaten me to planting the plants though - mine are still stood outside by the door waiting to be put in the tubs. Lets home they all bloom early too.
I love the little flowers on pansies! They look just like little faces LOL
Post a Comment