Monday, 5 October 2009

5th October photo - pretty chocs

A friend gave me a little present over the weekend - this lovely box of Chocolates - she knew I had a sweet tooth from reading my blog - 'you never feature anything savoury - its always cakes & sweets' she said! Oh dear I think she is right.

Anyway I think the packaging is so lovely, I thought I would use it as my photo of the day.

This photo serves 2 purposes - it is also to show the effects of the new Tiffen warming filter, I have bought to use on my Nikon DSLR camera. The top photo is with the filter on and this bottom one is taken without - it was also taken with a different camera - so not a very well controlled experiment at all - but it show why I am quite pleased with this new filter. Now if only I could find the polarising filter I bought in the summer and promptly lost - we may see some better photos!

Right now I have photographed it - I can go and rip the packaging off and tuck in!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oooo they look scrummy. The filter certainly does make a difference.

Linda said...

interesting the difference between the filter and no filter.