Monday, 26 October 2009

26th October photo - back to Rodneys Pillar

Today's walk took me back to Rodney's Pillar, just slightly over the border into Wales. When I visited here in June I fell and injured my ankle so was not able to really enjoy it - today I was in good health and the weather was delightful, so I made the most of it and had a great time.


It was a lovely time of year to visit as the trees were a multitude of colours.


Even the ferns & bracken were changing colours.

mmm.. which way to go??


The paths were strewn with golden coloured leaves - the child in me wanted to throw them in the air - but I restrained myself!


I think this photo of the leaves on the branches may be my photo of the day.




3 comments:

Linda said...

fabulous photos Deb, looks like a lovely day! I love the autumnal feel to them.

Coffeedoff said...

Gosh what a beautiful place, I bet you are glad you went back!

Karen said...

Great set of photos. Stunning.