Now that the clocks have gone back an hour, it is cold & dark at tea time so time to drag the slow cooker out from the back of the cupboard for a nice comforting winter stew.

Everyone manages to eat a stew without complaining too much and it is nice to be able to go out walking and come back to find tea already made!

Not quite sure which of these 3 photos I will use. I think historically it will be nice to look back and see the equipment we used in the kitchen and then laugh at how ancient it was! So probably just the slow cooker one. I can see why I don't post many photos of savoury foods - they are not as appealing as cakes & cookies!
2 comments:
looks scrummy love my slow cooker must use it more
Couldn't agree more - cold dark evenings really call for a nice hot stew. Mmmmmmmmm. It looks delicious.
Post a Comment