Today I visited my local NT property Attingham Park with a view to taking lots of Autumn photos - I did not do as well as I had hoped as the trees were still quite green -I think I came a week or 2 early. But I have still managed to get a few nice shots.
I had really hoped to find some fiery red leaves - but there were none - I am going to have to keep looking elsewhere for these. But this collection of orangey leaves on the ground have a nice reddish tinge - so this is my POTD.



3 comments:
Lovely photos Deb. The colours really are very autumnal.
Gorgeous autumnal photos
They look very autumnal! I am off to Sheffield Park near us on Friday which is renowned for it's Autumn colour, but I fear I might be a wee bit early too!
Post a Comment