Another sad occasion today - my last ever copy of Scrapbook Inspirations was delivered today as unfortunately the magazine is no longer being published.

This was my fave British publication and it is very sad to see it fold. Thankfully I still have all my old back copies to look back on and my subscription to Scrapbooks etc. for my monthly fix, but it was nice to see work produced by home grown talent - especially my friend's lovely work - the super Kathy B who had just joined the design team.
4 comments:
I cancelled my sub a few months ago but have been buying from WHSmiths so I shall have to have a look for this one when I'm next in town.
haven't bought it for a whaile as haven't been doing a lot of scrapbooking but must get this one:)
Thanks Deb! I feel humbled to see my name mentioned on your blog!! I check in most days to see your POTD, and where you've been adventuring too locally. We finally made it up Rodney's pillar this past weekend!
See you soon, hopefully,
Kathy.
oooh I must buy it this month! I haven't read it for ages, but will buy the last one for old times sake!
Post a Comment