I know its not December yet, but I have been having so many requests for mince pies that I have had to give in and bake them - lots of them - this is my third batch!

This top photo is going to be my POTD. I am not meant to be eating such treats - but I had to take a bite out of one - for photographic purposes!


I must admit that my mince pies are gorgeous! I have 12 mince pie tins which I bought from the Family Circle magazine in 1981 when I got married - they are deep ones - so I can fill them with loads of mincemeat. They came with a recipe for sweet pastry which I still use - and it is so soft and crumbly.
4 comments:
Oh Yummy! I love mince pies but I'm the only one in our house who does so don't make the very often. Yours look soooo delicious.
Now I fancy some of those!
YUM! They look gorgeous!
LOL at the bite they look scrummy not suprised you couldn't resist
Post a Comment