Friday, 27 November 2009

27th November photo - its time to write the Xmas cards

I am spending a few quiet days at home writing my Christmas cards. I have quite a lot to write and a fair few of those I like to add letters to - so I need to make an early start.

In Shrewsbury we have a lovely charity Christmas card shop which opens in one of the churches each year - so I have bought all mine from there - I try to choose which charities I support carefully - this year I bought for The National Eczema Society, National Talking Newspapers and Magazines for the Blind, Lupus UK, Self Help Africa and Barnardos.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well done for getting your card written nice and early. I usually leave it 'til the last minute. Nice photo.

Coffeedoff said...

I think I had better start mine too! by the time I get back from Cornwall it will be too late for
2nd class

Mrsjobee said...

I know the church you mean that sells the cards - not been able to find anything like that up here. Used to go to one in Hereford and get cards from the Parkinsons Society as its a subject close to my heart as my mum suffers from the disease.

Deb said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that your mother is not well Jo. Hope she is managing to keep it under control. fancy you knowing about our Church charity Christmas cards shop - though I must say it is very well supported

Linda said...

oooo! I like those cards! I am still drowning in paper trying to make some of mine!