Saturday, 28 November 2009

28th November - Christmas fruit

Another quiet day at home - so no outside walks or scenes to share. I was wondering what on earth I could use as my POTD - then I looked at the plate in front of me and yay - problem solved.

I have real trouble when I have home days - because I want to pick at all my home cooking - there are lots of fresh scones here at the moment - so this is my third Clementine to try and keep me on the straight and narrow. These are quite tasty at the moment - but come Christmas - they do tend to go past their best - so I am making the most of them at the moment.

2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Mmmm! I have some oranges in the kitchen. I think I might go and get one!

Karen said...

I'm a satsuma girl myself. Not so keen on Clementines.