Well I have been house bound today as it as been pouring with rain all day. Apparently we have just had all of June's average rainfall in just 24 hours!
Good breakfast - same as ever - 2 weetabix (HEb) , linseeds (syns 3) 300 ml skimmed milk (HEa) and 1 whole grapefruit.
Lunch - wholegrain rice, celery, tomatoes, peppers, red onion with fresh strawberries for pudding.
tea - I was looking forward to - a recipe for the slow cooker from SW forum on UKS. Turkey chunks, onions, bag of frozen stew vegtables, chicken stock - cornflour added at the end. It was vile!!! What a shame as I was really hoping to start making better use of my slow cooker - I have a book on order from Amazon- slow cooker recipes - may cancel it now.
After a bit of housework this morning I read for the rest of the day Michelle Macmannus diary about her 8 stone weight loss on the you are what you eat plan - it is quite interesting.
The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment