Thursday, 14 June 2007

Our weekend away to norwich



We had a lovely weekend away in Norwich - Jess looked very well and was very happy despite having taken her end of year exams the day before we arrived and they did not go well at all - she is convinced she has failed the anatomy one. Liam was a bit of a grump as he had a big essay to hand in at school Monday morning - but had not bought it with him to work on so kept moaning to go home to do it! Hence his strops in the photos.



We stayed in  Premier Travel Inn as usual - but not our usual one at the Norwich showground as that one was full so we ended up at Norwich south which was a bit further away from Jess. I don't think we will go back to that one again as the cleaner barged in the room Sunday morning! and at breakfast our plates and bowls were not cleared from the table so we had to pile them up on the empty table next to us!.

Obviously a weekend away is not a good start to the diet - so I just ate sensibly - except for the 'eat as much as you can ' Chinese restaurant - I went up twice and then had fruit to follow. 
We shopped for Jess at Sainsburys in the evening and the others picked up snacks for a picnic tea - I choose fresh fruit from the salad counter and the had fresh fruit again for breakfast the next morning. I am sure that was too much fruit -but it was the lesser of other evils and I had a good weight loss Monday so must have done something right.



No comments: