Had a good day slimming wise yesterday - I ate such a lot though that I cannot see how I will have lost weight on Monday.
Breakfast: All Bran, linseed's (syn 3), skimmed milk (HEa), whole fresh grapefruit.
Mid morning: apple & peach
Lunch: Wholemeal rice, red onion, peas, sweetcorn, tomatoes with soya sauce to taste.
Evening meal: Chicken (HEb) & broccoli bake made with low fat condensed chicken soup (syn ?), potatoes and a small amount of cheese on top (HEa)
pudding - Cheats Eton mess from this months SW magazine - syn 4

I made this with strawberries, Shape lasting satisfaction yogurt - free, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and meringue nests. It was OK but a bit of a faff to make and actually would have just preferred the strawberries on their own so most probably won't make it again.
Then small glass of pomegranate juice (syn 3) in evening - this is my daily treat to myself as I don't drink tea or coffee. Did try a smaller glass filled up with fizzy water but did not like the taste.




No comments:
Post a Comment