Saturday, 23 June 2007

A few calories burnt up in the garden today.

Today's photo prompt is' write' so as I am writing everything I eat in this little note pad , it just had to be this. 

Unfortunately I loaded it up on the large computer which does not
 have photshop on and I can't see a way to add text to photos in
Picassa - so it has to be title-less!

I write everything down that I have to eat in this lovely little book and then transfer it to the slimming world diary sheets when I have time to work out my syns and healthy extras etc.



Today was an original day and I have eaten very well. Had usual breakfast, the grilled bacon with mushrooms, tinned toms, a poached egg and 2 small wholemeal slices of bread (as healthy extra b). Then for tea the most gorgeous pork kebabs with mushrooms, onions, cherry toms and peppers. I marinaded the pork in a barb-b- que sauce from sainsburys - I am sure it was not healthy at all but it made the kebabs taste so delicious that I don't mind - well I do but I have worked very hard in the garden today - so all those calories burnt up will make the allowance for the bbq sauce!

Still no Mod Scraps kit!!!!

The self adhesive matt stacks from DCWV came - not sure about them really so will have to see if in fact I will use them. They should be useful in my big shot - but as I only have one set of alphas - it might get a bit tedious. I don't really want to invest in another set as I am trying to save up for a circut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: