Yesterday my diet had to go a bit pear shaped - for the first time. I was on a late and had eaten
breakfast - all bran & grapefruit, then lunch - pasta and a sainsburys pasta sauce which works out to be only 1/2 syn and was quite tasty. I was organised and made a rice salad for tea at work but the whole shift was manically busy and I could not get a break at all. By the time I got home I was starving but did not want to eat a big meal before bed so had a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk.
I still feel hungry this morning and I feel a bit disheartened that things outside my control stop me from following it properly. But that's life I suppose and I should not be too surprised as I very rarely get chance to have a break at work anyway - better get used to it.
Did a page on my A-Z BOM yesterday morning - O for occupation & Oxford. I am going to have a go at another page today - have already done P & Q so will have a try a R for Ross and Rutter - John. I have not got any decent photos Ross lately -all his PGL ones show him having a good time (read drunk) with lots of his PGL pals - will have to try and get one of him when he comes home next.
I am floundering a bit with this A-Z now as I have lost my note pad with all the letter suggestions in and as I am getting to all the hard letters - am having to exercise a bit more brain power than I want!



No comments:
Post a Comment