1) I have not eaten any chocolate since last Monday and as I usually consume at least half a ton a day - the absence of it must have made me loose half this loss.
2) most of this loss was fluid - I peed for England all of last week so once my body gets used to this regime all the fluid will go back on and I will be back to square one.

Anyway - no more negativity - I lost and that's the main thing. I am aiming for a 2lb loss next week - trouble is I have been on nights and that's got the diet rather muddled so back to it tomorrow.
Had a nice tea last night - forgot to take a photo though - home made beefburgers with extra lean meat - hardly any fat ran out of them when they were grilled. Made with red onion and much chick peas - not sure why I added those but I did. one burger with lots of chick peas in fell apart under the grill - so perhaps not the whole tin next time. Served with potatoe wedges. sweet potatoe wedges and tomato & red pepper salsa - delicious. Steven liked it - Liam not so keen - but then he hardly eats anything at the moment so that is no barometer.



No comments:
Post a Comment