Sunday, 17 June 2007

My craft room AKA Ross's bedroom


Here are 2 views of my craft room It is actually Ross's bedroom (hence some of the artwork on the walls!) but as he is away working and only comes home one day a week I have hijacked it!

I love the luxury of having my own craft room which I can just shut the door on when I have to join in with real life again and not have to clear away. Its so nice being able to find everything as well.

The large storage unit is from IKEA and we have had it in the play room for many years full of children's toys but as they are all grown up now and Steven has hijacked the room for his memorabilia, I have it now for all my craft storage. it works very well.



My work top is a 3m length of kitchen worktop - laid on top of an assortment of table, Hi-Fi unit and chest of drawers! - which I thought would be plenty big enough but by the time my printer, laptop and paper & cardstock are on it, there is not a lot of room left to create on - especially when I get all my stuff out!

If Ross ever moves out permanently I would like to do this room up properly with proper fitted worktops all around, wall shelves and floor units.

No comments: