
First strange thing was this shark through the roof of someones house!! I found it when I was sent to find it for one geocache! I have seen it on the TV before but I had no idea that it was here in Oxford.
Strange thing No.2 - a geocache in a launderette! This was the most unusual geocache I have ever done - it was called the tale of the lost sock and the cache was hidden in an out of order machine where all the lost socks are thrown!! - It could only happen in Oxford.
Strange thing No.3 a jail turned into a luxury hotel - this is the Malmasion hotel in Oxford which used to be the towns jail but is now this swish hotel - its gorgeous.

And just a collection of photos from the day - it was lovely and sunny all day - so we are all a bit pink now!







3 comments:
Love the shark on the roof. Dont fancy staying in a jail though even if it is a hotel now!
You have a great collection of photos there Deb. Strangely I like the sound of the hotel in the jail.
I fancy the prison hotel. I stayed in a hotel in Birmingham that used to be a Workhouse. it still had some of the original features, like fantastic tiles on the floor.
Post a Comment