Friday, 26 June 2009

26th June photo - mmmm....syrup!

After my exertions of yesterday - I am having a stay at home day today, so have done a nice batch of baking. I caught sight of these drops of syrup running down the side of the tin and thought 'yummy' - lovely to eat and great photo opportunity!

I think this top photo is going to be my photo of the day - but I have added a few more so show the lovely tin - which could have been a POTD - even without syrup running down the side as it is such an iconic item.

I have a sweet tooth so can never resist a spoonful of syrup when baking.

I tried to copy Karen's white background - but it is not right - too much shadow because I could not be bothered to go outside - so I have the shadow from the window - anyway lesson learnt - make sure there is no shadow.

3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Super idea for a photo.

Linda said...

scrummy!

Karen said...

LOL Deb about the white background and the shadows. The photos still look good shadows or not.