Friday, 19 June 2009

19th June photo - Yankee candle

I am struggling to find a subject today - I think I am a bit photoed out, having taken so many this last week. So I looked around the house and soon spotted my favourite candle - Yankee Candles.


I just adore them and usually have one lit during the day. The smell they give off is divine and they last for ages.


This is a new one we bought in Aberystwyth last time we visited. Setevn & I spent hours in the shop, taking the lids off them all and smelling each one - before deciding on Fresh Cut Roses and it really does smell of roses.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I bet that smells gorgeous.

joanold said...

I'm going to a Yankee Candle party this evening, and it will be my photo for today, too (when I take it)!