Tuesday, 23 June 2009
23rd June - summer flowers
There are beautiful summer flowers every where at the moment so I thought that I would have a walk around my neighbourhood to see if I could find a photo of the day.
My neighbours are clearly very good gardners, as I now have lots to choose from again. I think it is likely to be the pink roses, as they remind me of a rose we used to have in the garden when I was a child. I can clearly remember making 'perfume' with the petals - how strange is it though, that I can't remember other things like what I need to buy from the shops or what I ran upstairs for!!












3 comments:
Beautiful photos Deb. I love those roses. They look so perfect.
Gorgeous photos of gorgeous flowers! Yep I like the roses best too!
Yes I love the roses too, but the delphiniums are my all time favourite, sadly I never seem to be able to grow them!
Post a Comment